Your vehicle is a big investment, so it's important to keep it protected. Because even though many new cars and trucks come with comprehensive factory warranties, once you reach the year or mileage limit - you're on your own. That means you'll have to pay out of pocket for any repair, and that could get expensive. WHich is why we offer various levels of protection to fit any budget.
- Multiple deductibles available - choose the one that fits your budget
- We'll reimburse you for a rental car when your vehicle is in for service on a covered repair - up to $35 a day for up to 10 days.
- Emergency Roadside ASsistance is provided 24/7/365 to help just in case you run out of gas, need a tow, have a flat tire, require a battery jump, or get locked out.
- We'll even reimburse you for basic travel expenses if you break down away from home - up to $200 a day for up to 5 days for a covered repair
- And we'll honor this plan at any licensed repair facility nationwide.
Coverage Exclusions May Apply
The information above is intended to provide a summary of coverage and benefits. Please refer to the Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) agreement for exact terms, conditions and exclusions for this optional product. The maintenance services and parts described in the manufacturer's maintenance schedule for your vehicle are not covered. Nor are these other normal maintenance services and parts including: engine tune-up (includes spark plugs, glow plugs, ignition wires, distributor caps and rotor), all batteries (including and not limited to): hybrid/electric vehicle batteries), filters, lubricants or fluids, air conditioning refrigerant, engine coolant, all hoses and belts (not specifically listed), wiper blades, brake pads and shoes,