Ease Your Mind.
Choose Classic Signature GAP.
Your vehicle is an important purchase. Protect that purchase and your financial future with Classic Signature GAP.
Are you protected in the event of a total vehicle loss? Typically, the amount you receive from your insurance company is the actual cash value or the market value of your vehicle. Sometimes, this amount is substantially less than your outstanding finance contract balance. If your vehicle is totaled due to damage or theft, the amount your primary insurance company pays may not cover everything you owe on it. That’s why we offer Classic Signature GAP.
Classic Signature GAP covers the borrower’s responsibility for the “gap” amount between the outstanding finance contract balance and the actual cash value of a totaled vehicle.
Classic Signature GAP will:
• Waive most or all of a remaining net principal balance including a deductible up to $1,000 (where available)
• Help prevent potentially crippling financial obligations
• Offer a 30-day free look at coverage
How a "GAP" Occurs
How Classic Signature GAP Works1
For illustrative purposes only
Balance on finance contract: $25,000
Actual cash value of vehicle as determined by your primary insurance company: $15,000
Less your insurance deductible2: $1,000 Insurance company's payment to you: $14,000
Leaves you with a GAP of: $11,000
Rest Easy with Classic Signature GAP
By selecting Classic Signature GAP, you’ll be choosing protection that helps relieve you of your “gap” obligations. For your convenience, you can make Classic Signature GAP part of your monthly vehicle payment.
Why Classic Signature GAP?
• Helps satisfy your “gap” obligations under your retail installment contract
• Covers up to $1,000 of physical damage insurance deductible, if applicable2
• Available on both new and used vehicles
Help Eliminate the "Gap"
By purchasing Classic Signature GAP, you can help protect your finances and credit. Your dealership can provide you with all the details about Classic Signature GAP.
(1) The Classic Signature GAP payment example is for illustration only. For an accurate Classic Signature GAP payment calculation and for specific laws and regulations of your state regarding deductibles and other features, please refer to your Classic Signature GAP Addendum or insurance policy. See your Classic Signature GAP Addendum or insurance policy for complete details on what Classic Signature GAP will and will not cover in the event of a total loss of your vehicle.
(2) Coverage of the deductible is subject to individual state laws and regulations.