COVID-19 Update from Lenz Truck
To our valued customers. As concerns arise over the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we want to ensure that we are adapting to the ever-changing situation. We are still here to help you with your automobile purchase. If it concerns you to come to the dealership, here are some of the solutions that we are offering.
- All vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before delivery. Each used vehicle is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Over the phone application process! We will be able to review your application over the phone. Giving you details as we receive them, and helping you select which vehicles fit into your budget.
- Customized Video Walk-Arounds. We can send you a video of the car! We will be sure to point out all the vehicle has to offer, even any flaws or blemishes!
- We want to come to you. However, we do not want to risk anything. Every morning and throughout the day we sterilize our dealership. We spend hours here and we make sure it is a safe environment for all!
- 100% Secluded Buying Process. When you come in to sign the paperwork, we will use our isolated office. We will thoroughly disinfect the office every morning and in between each customer!
- Making sure your service needs are met! We will offer FREE pick up and DELIVERY of your vehicle. For further directions please call (920) 922-8818
- We know it’s important for you to feel comfortable in our store, so we have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitization efforts. All surfaces and workspaces are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
- We have positioned seating in our waiting areas so that customers are distanced 6 feet apart and therefore minimizing risk of exposure.
- Hand sanitizer is available at every workstation for employees and customers.
- All personnel are instructed to use disposable gloves while handling customer's vehicles, and discard them after each repair.
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and stay home if they are feeling ill.
- Over the phone & online buying process! We will be able to review your application over the phone and online. Giving you details as we receive them, and helping you select which vehicles fit into your budget.
We appreciate you allowing us to still assist in your car buying needs. We are working together to stop the spread of the virus while still maintaining a normalcy. Please feel free to call us during this time!
Your Team at Lenz Truck - Fond du Lac, WI & Lenz Truck - Minocqua, WI